HOW TO GET YOUR SHOW REVIEWED ON THEATREVIEW
Theatreview reviews professional performing arts productions, including shows within arts festivals and fringe festivals, co-op shows and the graduation productions of full-time performing arts degree courses.
To request a theatre review, email John Smythe:
To request a dance review, email Raewyn Whyte:
Your request should include Production information (e.g. a media release) including venue, dates, starting times and booking details, and be sent no later than 2 weeks before opening night (preferably earlier).
In order to create the production page to which images and reviews are attached, we also require the following, well in advance of opening night:
- Updated production information (if anything has changed)
- Credit listings (in Word or Text please), as per your programme, for:
- CREATIVES: Writer(s)/Devisers, Director(s)/Choreographers, Designer(s)
- CAST: Actors + roles/Dancers + roles (where relevant), other performers
- CREW: Production, Backstage, Admin, Front-of-house, etc
- A jpeg image (or 2) - at least 800 pixels on the longer side, or larger
Note: please avoid images including text and large group shots.
This production page will remain part of the Theatreview archive and serve as a source of historical information for a wide range of practitioners, researchers and interested parties.
Please note: anyone who joins the NZ Performing Arts Directory (and remains a paid up member) will find their name hyperlinked to their personally-maintained information and contact page.