August 12, 2008
MUSICAL THEATRE Audition Workshop
With Julie O’Brien & Michael Nicholas Williams
- How can I choose the best audition song for me?
- Should I learn 16 bars or the whole song?
- How do I choose the best 16 bars?
- What should I wear to the audition?
- How should I prepare my music for the accompanist?
- What should I say to the accompanist and when?
- Who typically are the audition panel?
- What might the audition panel ask me?
- How do I prepare for ‘cold reads’?
- What dance classes should I take?
- What’s the best format for my resume and head shot?
Where: Wellington Performing Arts Centre, 36 Vivian Street, Wellington
Date: Saturday, 13 September 2008
Time: 9.00 – 6.00
$75.00 incl GST (if booked and paid for before Friday 29 August)
$85.00 incl GST (after 29 August)
Please phone Julie on 021 377-192 / 04 380-8886 for more information How can I choose the best audition song for me?