February 4, 2009
Marketing Manager – Downstage Theatre
A golden opportunity to work in the arts
Downstage Theatre seeks an experienced, dynamic Marketing Manager with a fresh perspective to help propel us into the future.
You will have loads of energy and a passion for theatre and the arts – creativity and innovation is a big factor.
Reporting to the Director/CEO, your principal duties include:
- Marketing and promotion of Downstage productions and activities
- Downstage Company profile and branding
- Online marketing and strategy development
- Publicity and PR
- Direct marketing
- Setting and maintaining expenditure and production budgets
- Working with the Downstage team to present opening nights and corporate events.
Downstage Theatre is New Zealand’s longest running professional theatre. An intimate theatre which seats approximately 250 people, it is situated centrally in Courtenay Place in Wellington – New Zealand’s capital city and cultural hub.
Apply to now to be a driving force in positioning Downstage as the home of contemporary performing arts practice in NZ.
The closing date for this position is 5pm Friday 13 February.