December 18, 2010
SMACKBANG THEATRE COMPANY OPEN DOOR DAY
Smackbang Theatre Company will be holding an Open Door Day on January 17th where you will be able to book thirty minute or one hour slots to spend with the company members.
Examples of why you might want to come meet with us:
- finding out how we produce,
- wanting to know how to audition for us,
- what process we go through to develop works,
- you would like to discuss what opportunities other than acting may be available with us, or
- you haven’t had the chance to meet us yet.
- are a new producer and unsure how to go about it, feel free to get in touch with us and we’ll help if we can;
- are a professional practitioner and new to Auckland and want to get into the theatre scene, give us a call and we’ll see if we can help you;
- have a play that you are writing and you don’t know where to go next, we might know.
And if we don’t know, we may be able to point you to someone who does.
The cost for this thirty minute or one hour meeting will be a smile and we wouldn’t be upset if you bought some sweets, especially home made sweets (or cider for Noush).
We will make ourselves available from 9am to 5pm if you would like to book a time please email email@example.com indicating what time of the day will be suitable for you.
Merry Xmas and Happy New Year from the Smackbang team.
SmackBang Theatre Co.
p: +64 (0)21 179 0111
+64 (0)21 303 106