January 22, 2015
NZ SCHOOL OF DANCE SEEKS COMMUNICATIONS MANAGER
The New Zealand School of Dance is looking for a dynamic person to manage and deliver PR/communications. This is a part-time position (16 hours per week) in Wellington.
The communications officer will achieve positive publicity for the New Zealand School of Dance through media coverage and other communications. They will be responsible for:
- Coordinating Media communications and opportunities
- Publishing web and social media content
- Writing and editing internal and external communications
- Promoting performances and events.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Exceptional writing and communications skills
- A sound understanding of communications, PR and social media
- Experience in editing and proof reading
- A relevant qualification preferred
- Initiative and attention to detail.
The New Zealand School of Dance (NZSD) is one of the southern hemisphere’s leading dance training institutions, providing tertiary level training to prepare dancers for careers in classical ballet and contemporary dance.
For a full position description visit: http://nzschoolofdance.ac.nz/communications-role
Apply by 5pm Thursday 5 February 2015
Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
or post to Administrator, New Zealand School of Dance, PO Box 7146, WELLINGTON