June 23, 2015
DUNEDIN FRINGE SEEKS ADMINISTRATOR
The Dunedin Fringe Arts Trust is looking for an administrator to assist with the running of the Trust and its projects. The Trust produces several annual events including the Dunedin Fringe Festival and the NZ Young Writers Festival. The successful candidate will have an interest in the arts, experience with keeping accounts, have an eye for detail and be comfortable working with a small and passionate team.
The position is 20 hours per week ongoing.
The position begins Monday 27 July 2015 (negotiable), ideally with some hand-over the week prior.
• Experience keeping accounts, preferably with accounting software such as ‘Xero’
• Experience with payroll
• Understanding of basic business administration tasks and requirements
• Experience using software such as Microsoft Word and Excel
• Experience working with budgets, banking and cash handling
• Familiar with use of internet, social media, and website administration
• Methodical and strong attention to detail
• Strong communication skills
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment
• Ability to manage your own workload and to prioritise workload.
Applications are due before 5pm, Friday 3 July 2015.
Please send CV and covering letter outlining your relevant skills and why you think you would be the ideal candidate for this position to the email address below.
Please get in touch by email if you would like a copy of the full job description.
Applications or further information:
Director, Dunedin Fringe Arts Trust