January 30, 2022
BATS UNDER RED OF THE TRAFFIC LIGHT SYSTEM
Like the rest of the country Wellington is currently at Red of the Traffic Light System. This means we’ve made some changes to the way we operate.
Shows are currently going ahead! Any tickets purchased so far have probably not been impacted by the shift to RED. Any ticket holders affected by changes or cancellations will always be contacted directly by BATS.
If you are unable or unwilling to attend the show under RED, please get in touch with our box office at email@example.com and we can help you out.
As you know, we have implemented My Vaccine Pass requirements across all colour settings. Everyone at BATS must present their My Vaccine Pass upon entry, including our staff, volunteers, practitioners, contractors, and you – our patrons.
What to expect when you arrive at BATS:
- Please present your My Vaccine Pass and photo ID to our staff member at the front door.
- Scan in for contact tracing with the COVID Tracer App or via manual entry.
What to expect in the building under Red:
- Our theatre spaces and bar will be operating at reduced capacity to enable social distancing.
- Within the theatre, you’re still welcome to sit with your bubble but you must leave a gap of at least one seat between your group and the next.
- Our bar will operate with counter service as usual, but once seated you must stay seated and separated from other groups.
- You must wear a mask at all times, unless eating or drinking, including within the theatre spaces.
- Staff and volunteers are required to wear masks.
- Extra thorough cleaning measures are in place.
Our COVID-19 Response Plan is available on our website, outlining our systems and what to expect at BATS under each colour setting. This is updated regularly as government advice and regulations change.
We’re looking forward to seeing you!
Please do note that while we are going ahead under red for the time being we will be reassessing this decision regularly to make sure we’re doing what’s best for our community.
Arohanui from the BATS rōpū xx